SEE MORE WORKS DONE BY ME
Once you decide to invest in your branding story – no matter to what kind of subscription – month, quarter or year – you’re going to – you’re getting full commercial license, which you need in order to use your images in marketing materials. Commercial use means also that your images will not have watermarks on then and you don’t have to credit me, although I will highly appreciate it. However, as all the images are automatically copyrighted by photographer upon creation of the work, comercial license does´t allow to sell the images on stock or any other way.
Key of difference and how it works
- I question and apply a personal approach on creating your brand image.
- You receive unlimited time in shooting the story.
- I offer Image manipulation and orientation, tailored to your needs.
- I provide a different look between Summer and Winter, so that the images are not going beyond the framework of the developed concept
- One time / quarter – new story + photo coverage during contract period on a full contract
- You get unlimited commercial usage of the images.
- You receive special pricing on other types of photography
One of my projects created at the course of the NY Institute of photography
Full subscription includes
- Exploratory consult,where we determine the style and details of your photo sessions and also figure out the spheres that has to be highlighted
- Each story shooting with no time limits
- Unlimited change of looks and locations needed to tell your story
- Post process of all the images
- In person viewing session after images are ready
- Web optimisation due to your necessities (facebook, instagram, printing materials etc)
- Unlimited commercial usage license on all selected images
Year, quarter and month subscriptions
- With the year subscription you´re getting the package of 4 stories + 4 events. It means – every season you have 2 photo sessions to create new content for you business.
- With the quarter subscription – 2 photo stories.
- With the month subscription – 1 story.
Get to know each other better
- Exploratory meeting, where we determine the style and details of your photo session
- 1 hour of the shooting
- Post process of all the images
- Web optimisation due to your necessities
- Does your business have something very specific that you need to have done? Destination brand photography?- no problem, just get in touch with me
- An amazing opportunity for all new clients appeared now, when i teamed with super talented Diana Mineeva!
- Now you have a super offer of web-development with design and image content included and even more –
- Social media management your site support and paid advertising management
So, what's it gonna cost?
- Simple brand photo session – from 250/hour
- Head shots starts only from 150/hour
Here is a little bit of information on why you´re choosing to make your investment in branding photography with me.
Thanks to my parents,I grew up in a creative environment,with the magical atmosphere of a photography darkroom.I graduated from University as an Art expert, New York Institute of Photography as a photographer and was inaugurated in Shwedagon as a master of natural healing.These 3 things has formed me as a professional.
Wide professional experience – studio, outdoor, interior, architecture, events, fashion, editorial…Work in theatre, cinema, special art projects.And what is really important – continuous work not only with the professional models,but – real people.A part of all that – years of travelling the world works on ability of thinking outside the box and find creative solutions.
But, can you...?
my answer is YES!
here is one sample:Photograph a building during the daytime, change to cloudy sunset, hang New-Year garlands around the perimeter of the building and install spotlights
One of my favourite quotes that reflects my vision on photography
“Photography For Me Is Not Looking, It’s Feeling. If You Can’t Feel What You’re Looking At, Then You’re Never Going To Get Others To Feel Anything When They Look At Your Pictures.” – Don McCullin